Friday, May 20, 2011

International Students language day FOC

I was fortunate to be called in for an last minute photo shoot of students teaching their own lessons. It was part of an International language/ culture day where they were sampling each others national food; and some of them had asked to share their language with fellow students.

I've just quickly edited a few. It was a really enjoyable experience - and I was impressed with the presentation and abilities of all involved.





The technical considerations were mainly based upon available light. I had to adjust my ISO a few times so I was getting a high enough shutter speed to avoid shake. I switched between two lenses allowing me different perspectives, also the ability to photograph natural expressions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment