Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Lifft update


Louise approached me from Lifft slings for product shots of her packaging. It seemed that Boots wanted to feature her product in their catalogue. The call was unexpected and the required images wanted for a tight deadline.

I met Louise in the morning, and later that day I took the images. What made it more difficult is that it wasn’t of a final package; but a mock up in a very basic phase. This made it more challenging, as I would have more postproduction. 

I’ve attached the final images sent. Although I had lights at home, I opted for natural light and what available artificial light was in the room. I then adjusted the colour cast in editing.

I emailed them the next day and the catalogue was produced. I have yet to obtain a copy, however I am looking forward to seeing the product on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment